Last week, we brought you 5 kid-friendly cafes in Canberra. This week we bring you … 5 Awesome Reasons to Head to the Handmade Canberra Markets! We went down to EPIC on the last Market weekend to check out the goods, and this is what we found …
5. Gifts Galore!This is THE spot to do your Christmas or birthday present shopping! Make sure you turn up cashed up, I can guarantee your wallet will be empty by the end of your visit.
4. Fabulous Fashion and Jewellery!Fashion is another strong point at Handmade Canberra. We found some exquisite pieces for women, which are flattering and have a variety of sizes.
3. Cool kid’s stuff!We all know that kids loves a present, and if you want unique and quality presents that impress, this is the place to buy! I saw so many items that would make the perfect birthday or Christmas gifts.
2. Delicious Dining and Drink!We all need to eat, so why not do it properly! We advise you to come with an empty stomach and stretchy pants. Whether you want to eat at the markets or grab some quality ingredients, this is the place.
1. So much Canberra!TheCanberra5 love anything Canberra-orientated, and there are so many great CBR products and services under one roof (actually, they’re up to about three roofs at EPIC now!)
Handmade Canberra- one of the best Canberra markets around! Head down in a few weeks to check it out for the 10th Birthday celebrations. 20th-21st October, 2018. EPIC, Flemington Road and Northbourne Ave, Mitchell ACT 2602.