Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is TheCanberra5. www.thecanberra5.com
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales aged 18 years or over, except close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the TheCanberra5.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/thecanberra5 and www.instagram.com/TheCanberra5
6. Multiple entries are accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12 am Monday, 8th May 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Facebook entries.
– Like TheCanberra5 Facebook page.
– Like the Facebook competition post.
– Like the First Edition Facebook page.
• Instagram entries.
– Follow TheCanberra5 Instagram account.
– Like the Instagram competition post.
– Tag two friends.
– Follow the First Edition Instagram account.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
• 1 x Dinner for two at First Edition (Total cost is set by First Edition and is depicted on the gift certificate).
• One night’s accommodation at Novotel Canberra.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prize is valid until 9th September 2020.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by message on Facebook or Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to TheCanberra5 and not to any other party.